Metro Ethernet Solutions
- High capacity fibre connectivity, real time data connections (Dedicated Internet and/or applications).
- Connect two offices on Metro Ethernet LAN Service.
- Disaster recovery options with off site, real time data syncing between disaster recovery centres.
- High Speed Data Centre Connections.
- Our links are low latency with dual redundancy.
- Dual redundancy.
- Service Level agreements on links.
Voice & Data utilise this service between two separate data centres, namely MTN Gallo Manor and Teraco Isando. These are two groups of servers that act as one environment with failover on separated hardware systems. This gives Voice & Data the necessary Geo Redundancy required to service high availability environments. The result of all of this is a highly redundant ISP environment for Voice & Data which means reliable uptime for our clients.
- Data Base replication.
- BGP feed Failover.
- Billing server real time updating.
- Voice production environment – failover Node A and Node B.
Point to Point Leased Lines:
- Ideal to securely connect two sites.
- Mediums are copper or Fibre Ethernet.
- Highly Secure.
- High Availability, low latency circuits.
- Robust SLA.
- South African based Support centre.
Wide Area Networks (WAN) Solutions:
- Make multiple sites act as one.
- Easy to share servers and multiple printers.
- Reduced traffic tromboning.
- Single Internet Breakout, easy to secure via firewalls and content filtering.
- No internal network exposure.
- Easy to expand to cater additional sites if required.
Hybrid Last mile Ethernet solutions:
- Multiple last mile fibre connectivity suppliers.
- Multiple aggregation points throughout South Africa.
- High availability options available.
- Flexibility in networking branches or direct point-to-point connections.
High Speed Internet Connections
We offer great value high speed and consistently reliable business broadband with a range of packages designed to give your business the flexibility to grow. Whether you are a sole trader, a small to medium business or a large organisation, we have a broadband solution to suit you.
Voice & Data’s broadband range includes the following line up for residential clients, these are ADSL, Wireless and Fibre Connectivity. The products are targeted at entry-level packages, from homework and simple applications to full online low latency gaming packages. Click here for a home broadband quote.
The Voice & Data Business Broadband range is ideal for small businesses and anyone wanting high speed and low cost internet access. In addition, you’ll get Voice & Data’s award-winning customer service from day one, along with a reliable, fast business broadband connection at a price that’s competitive.
If your business has grown to the point where you need more from us, Voice & Data has the flexibility to provide you with a technology upgrade quickly, easily and without any disruption to your service. Click here for a business quote.
- Competative pricing.
- High speed connectivity.
- 1 X Static IP included.
- Skilled technical support.
Business Broadband from Voice & Data is engineered to bring the highest-quality Internet connectivity to your business at fiercely competitive prices. Our Business Broadband range comes with value added services which makes your internet experience faster (these include firewalling and caching), delivering the very best performance for larger office environments and any business needing to send and receive large amounts of data.
We offer truly outstanding broadband speeds, choose from data upload speeds from 1.0 Mb to 2.5Mb or symmetrical upload speeds and unleash the true power of business class broadband. Should you ever need to call upon our friendly team of experts, you can rest assured that our award-winning customer service is available to you.
Business Broadband Applications:
- Cloud Computing.
- Web & Video Conferencing.
- Online back up.
- Running own web & mail servers.
Fibre Connectivity (Fibre Optic) Broadband
Fibre Optic Broadband form Voice & Data is aggregated and delivered via different fibre networks.
FTTH (Fibre To The Home) will change how you experience the internet at home – and allows you to enjoy a bunch of new services. Fibre connectivity has the capability to deliver virtually unlimited broadband capacity – up to 100 times faster than existing copper services. This means you and your family can do much more online over your fibre network.
Benefits to FTTH:
HDTV, Video on Demand, IPTV and Internet radio such as Pandora or Jango, are here today and all work better over fibre. New services are coming and the television networks are gearing up to make their services available over fibre. Fibre-to-the-Home will change the way you are entertained at home.
- Working from Home:
Fibre-to-the-Home lets you enjoy the same quality of business solutions and online services as you would in a city office – so you’ve got the flexibility to work from home.
- Homeline / Calling:
Fibre-to-the-Home means you can switch your telephone from the old copper network and enjoy much smarter calling and messaging. What’s more, it will save you money through cheaper calls to other networks and low on-net calls or by combining your phone and broadband in one package.
FTTB (Fibre To The Business) is the fibre connectivity medium of choice amongst the SME and Large Corporates alike. The development of increasingly bandwidth hungry applications and solutions demands increasing speeds and unlimited data.
Voice & Data gives you the best combination of speed and reliability with cost effective solutions backed by Voice & Data Certified Carrier Ethernet grade networks in a rapidly increasing number of business precincts and office parks nationally. Business is all about communication and we don’t want it to be constrained.
Fibre is changing the way we do business, not only speeding up the communication, but also the way we think about information exchange. We are using more data than ever before and it’s set to double every year. It’s all about video, sound and pictures, all of which use more data and can slow a network down. Can you imagine hosting a video conference with multiple venues, clients and partners in real-time? This and many more applications are and will become available as fibre becomes more entrenched in the business world.
These are just a few benefits of fibre broadband:
- File download and upload in seconds for quicker backup or sharing.
- Faster Internet browsing including streaming of high-definition video.
- Additional bandwidth will improve the performance of Virtual Private Networks making uploading and downloading of files more efficient and making working from home easier and more secure.
- Lower call costs by taking advantage of VoIP delivered over Fibre.
- Improved business services such as video-conferencing or the use of hosted applications.
- Our approach is to provide our customers with a proposal and outline how the installation will be conducted.
- Business Parks are using fibre for CCTV enhancing the security within the complex.
The ideal solution is to terminate a back bone fibre within the Park or building. Each building within the Park, or each floor of a building, will be connected as far as possible via existing sleeving with a direct fibre terminating in each unit / on each floor. The speed and capacity within the Park will be managed by us to provide the guaranteed speed to the individual units / tenants, upgrading the Backbone speed so even with increased network load we can still deliver a fast and stable service.
As the cost of bandwidth comes down, Voice & Data will increase your link capacity so you have access to an ever-increasing array of services and solutions. Voice & Data will work with you in determining your existing and future broadband needs and formulating a solution that meets your pocket.
Typical services required include:
- 25/50/100 / + Mbps Uncapped Data.
- Hosted PBX.
- Cloud based services.
- Video conferencing.
- Off-site DR.
- Storage Area Networks.
- CCTV monitoring.
Voice & Data’s end objective is to have you as a client in a Fibre strategy, a steady migration is going to be planned. Voice & Data Business Basics.
Starting up a new business or looking for a new provider? Voice & Data has pulled together a bundle to satisfy all your communications needs. Bundled calls, line rental and business grade broadband, this is for start up companies which need a single place of reference to manage the online connectivity platform so that you can focus on your business.
Features include – the Essentials package:
- Making redundancy a reality – this can be achieved between the mediums on Voice & Data’s platform which include ADSL, Fibre and Off Net Service Providers which include WIFI / Microwave.
- On line answering messaging system, Voice mail to E mail.
- E Mail environment.
- On line back up.
- Web site hosting.
Unlike broadband, which is a shared resource, Ethernet connectivity is a dedicated connection that is delivered to you via Ethernet over Fibre Connectivity to the Cabinet (also known as General Ethernet Access), Metro Ethernet (ME) or Fibre Ethernet. Each delivery method will give the security, reliability and bandwidth that your business needs, and with guaranteed speeds and service levels, Ethernet connectivity from Voice & Data is the ideal solution.
In simple terms… The extra reliability, security and symmetrical download and upload speeds makes Ethernet ideal for smooth and seamless VoIP and video conferencing, large data transfers and access to cloud based services. Your data demands are growing and you need the extra speed, security and reliability that Ethernet connectivity offers, or you need a point-to-point leased line, managed internet access or wide area network solution.
Mobile Solutions – LTE
Our Mobile Broadband business package is perfect for sending emails, remotely accessing files, or just browsing the internet. Connect multiple devices in your office to the internet in a few easy steps. The compact USB dongle is designed to be easily carried in pockets, handbags and laptop cases to be used anywhere without hassle.
It can even be shared between users, making it ideal for occasional use by more than one employee. So no matter where you are – at work, on the train or at the airport – you’re always connected.
- Super Fast Deployment.
- Great Redundant medium.
- National Coverage *(Coverage Dependant).
- Multi vendor layer 2 integration.
Fibre Optic Broadband
Please contact us for more information on Fibre Connectivity (Fibre Optic) Broadband.
Redundant LTE Voice dedicated and LTE Data Dedicated
Please contact us for more information on Redundant LTE Voice dedicated and LTE Data Dedicated.